Thursday, May 15, 2008

It’s the way you make me smile…

Have u ever felt that out of the blue when u’re all alone and all of a sudden you start smiling to yourself? Ya…I’m sure a lot of you have been thru that…and recently, its been happening a lot to me..;) am I going kuku?..only God knows, hehe, but then again, who knows, I may be on to something… Its just lil’ things/incidences or a certain someone that crosses my mind that makes me glow. Oh well, can’t complain about being happy…heheheheh..I had an amazing start today, with Digi sending me bonus points , RM60~~ God knows how much I’ve been spending on my credits..hehehe..the rest of the day went on perfect, managed to stay on track with the diet, did an hour of running and managed to stay sane…hehehe

But you know what…I’ve decided, I’m just gonna go with the flow…I mean, we all have things that we wish for, and probably only 35% of us actually gets it, so if what I wish for doesn’t turn the way that I hoped it to be, well at least it did happen to me, and even having that tingling feeling for a short minute is worth while……

1 comment:

Zurra A,G said...

I hope its normal to smile to ourselves.. coz i do too! and wen anyone catches me.. doing that.. i just have to come out with some excuse why im doing so.. coz.. 99% of the time.. im smiling coz.. of smthg i DO NOT WANT anyone else to know.. hehehe..
anyways.. welcome welcome mam to the bloggers world.. hehehe macam aku terrer.. and btw mam.. how u spend so much credits? hehehe :p